What Are Open Days?
OK, I’m interested. How do I find an Open Day and how do I sign up?
1. To find an Open Day look on our calendar on this website.
2. Click the Open Day on the date it is held.
3. Click the LOI pdf. “Letter of Invitation”. The LOI describes the event and all dates, times, cost and contact people.
4. Contact the Open Day Chairperson at your club and let her know of your interest.
5. The Open Day Chairperson will coordinate the names of golfers to the Director in Charge of that Open Day.
NOTE: Some of the more popular Open Days will have limitations to the numbers of members from each club.
Other Open Days have no limitations to the numbers of golfers.