OBLIGATIONS OF WGANC CLUBS
1. A member club is required to have an organized women’s group responsible for providing information requested by WGANC.
2. The women’s group must have a golf handicap committee which follows procedures recommended by WGANC.
3. Official representatives from the women’s group of each club should attend the following meetings:
a. Regional meeting held in February.
b. Area meeting held in September.
c. WGANC Annual Meeting held in December.
4. A member club is required to avail its course for:
a. A one-day event each year, known as a WGANC Open Day.
b. A two-day tournament every five to six years, if requested, which takes the place of the WGANC Open Day for the year in which it is held and for the following year.
c. A three-day tournament approximately every 15 to 20 years, if requested, which takes the place of the WGANC Open Day for the year in which it is held and for the two or three following years (one year of exemption for each tournament day).
5. A member club is required to respect the following regarding WGANC scheduled events:
a. There will be no green fees charged to WGANC members for WGANC events.
b. The course will be reserved for WGANC players until the field has cleared the first tee.
c. Tournaments should not be scheduled which conflict with WGANC events.
6. The WGANC Board of Directors may periodically review the membership status of any member club.
7. A member club is required to install permanent rating markers at each tee.
8. Policies of member clubs must be consistent with those of WGANC.